- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 26, Quetta Gladiators vs Islamabad United
Quetta Gladiators take on defending champions Islamabad United at the Sheikh Zayed National Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match is scheduled for March 5, and the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
- After starting with four straight wins, Quetta Gladiators moved to six wins from eight so far when they beat Peshawar Zalmi last time out.
- One of those wins was against Islamabad United, as Sohail Tanvir claimed four wickets and Shane Watson hit an unbeaten 81 in a seven-wicket Gladiators win.
- Islamabad United go into this game with four wins and four defeats from their eight games, but they lost last time out to Peshawar Zalmi.
Quetta Gladiators are the favorites to win this game.
Tuesday, March 5, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Abu Dhabi International Cricket Stadium
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahsan Ali, Ahmed Shehzad, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Dwayne Bravo, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Cameron Delport, Phil Salt, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Nasir Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees