- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
- Hero CPL tournament moves to 4 September to 12 October 2019
- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 26, Quetta Gladiators vs Islamabad United
Quetta Gladiators take on defending champions Islamabad United at the Sheikh Zayed National Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi.
The match is scheduled for March 5, and the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
- After starting with four straight wins, Quetta Gladiators moved to six wins from eight so far when they beat Peshawar Zalmi last time out.
- One of those wins was against Islamabad United, as Sohail Tanvir claimed four wickets and Shane Watson hit an unbeaten 81 in a seven-wicket Gladiators win.
- Islamabad United go into this game with four wins and four defeats from their eight games, but they lost last time out to Peshawar Zalmi.
Quetta Gladiators are the favorites to win this game.
Tuesday, March 5, 8:00 PM local time (4:00 PM GMT)
Abu Dhabi International Cricket Stadium
Quetta Gladiators Probables Playing XI:
Shane Watson, Ahsan Ali, Ahmed Shehzad, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Dwayne Bravo, Sarfraz Ahmed, Mohammad Nawaz, Sohail Tanvir, Fawad Ahmed, Mohammad Hasnain
Islamabad United Probables Playing XI:
Luke Ronchi, Cameron Delport, Phil Salt, Chadwick Walton, Asif Ali, Nasir Nawaz, Faheem Ashraf, Shadab Khan, Zafar Gohar, Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees