- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Islamabad United
Islamabad United the two time(2016 & 2018) champions and the current trophy holders are back in season 4 of HBLPSL, something which they did so wonderfully by selecting good local players that’s why United have been one of the most consistent teams in the league as they won the competition twice, this time most players were retained except JP Duminy and Ex-Captain Misbah Ul Haq, as they had retained Luke Ronchi, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf in Platinum category and Asif Ali and Mohammad Sami in Diamond there team looks settled.
Let’s take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of Islamabad United in PSL 2019.
- Most no.of Pakistan National T20 players Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Asif Ali, Hussain talat and Waqas Maqsood are part of United squad
- Power hitters like Ronchi, Asif Ali, Cameron Delport and Phill Salt at top and middle order.
- fantastic bowling department with Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees, Faheem Ashraf and Wayne Parnel as pacers, while Shadab Khan and Samit Patel will lead the spin attack.
- Absence of Misbah-ul-Haq, as there most sucsessful captain winning trophy twice.
- Sami inexperience as captain.
- Too much oldies such as Ronchi, Ian Bell and Mohammad Sami.
Islamabad United Possible XI:
Luke Ronchi(WK), Ian Bell, Hussain Tallat, Asif Ali, Rizwan Hussain, Shadab Khan, Samit Patel, Wayne Parnell, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Sami(Captain), Rumman Raees