- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Islamabad United
Islamabad United the two time(2016 & 2018) champions and the current trophy holders are back in season 4 of HBLPSL, something which they did so wonderfully by selecting good local players that’s why United have been one of the most consistent teams in the league as they won the competition twice, this time most players were retained except JP Duminy and Ex-Captain Misbah Ul Haq, as they had retained Luke Ronchi, Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf in Platinum category and Asif Ali and Mohammad Sami in Diamond there team looks settled.
Let’s take a look at the strengths and weaknesses of Islamabad United in PSL 2019.
- Most no.of Pakistan National T20 players Shadab Khan, Faheem Ashraf, Asif Ali, Hussain talat and Waqas Maqsood are part of United squad
- Power hitters like Ronchi, Asif Ali, Cameron Delport and Phill Salt at top and middle order.
- fantastic bowling department with Mohammad Sami, Rumman Raees, Faheem Ashraf and Wayne Parnel as pacers, while Shadab Khan and Samit Patel will lead the spin attack.
- Absence of Misbah-ul-Haq, as there most sucsessful captain winning trophy twice.
- Sami inexperience as captain.
- Too much oldies such as Ronchi, Ian Bell and Mohammad Sami.
Islamabad United Possible XI:
Luke Ronchi(WK), Ian Bell, Hussain Tallat, Asif Ali, Rizwan Hussain, Shadab Khan, Samit Patel, Wayne Parnell, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Sami(Captain), Rumman Raees