- Twitter Reactions: Successful MSL T20 Edition
- Stars shine with bat and ball to clinch MSL Title
- CSA congratulates Stars on becoming inaugural MSL Champions
- Jozi Stars, Rocks ready for Bullring Rumble
- CSA appoints match officials for MSL Finals weekend; announces weather specific playing conditions
- The new, colourful logo was officially unveiled on Thursday
- Durban Heat up for return Blitz contest
- Spartans down NMB Giants to keep playoff hopes alive
- PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
- De Kock smashes 93 to put Blitz into play-offs
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Karachi Kings
After three season of up’s and downs the men in blue from Karachi is back in season 4 after having a great day in PSL 2018 draft. It seems like Kings is the most strongest team on paper. Lets take a look at strengths and weaknesses of Karachi Kings in PSL 2019
Karachi Kings is one of the teams which is looking complete in their both departments of batting and bowling in PSL 2019.
- An ideal opening pair of ICC Number 1 T20I batsmen Babar Azam with Kiwi dasher Colin Munro.
- With having Colin Ingram, Ravi Bopara and Mohammad Rizwan in the middle order have good ability to bat till the end.
- Kings will be having a phenomenal pace attack as the return of leading wicket-taker of season 2 Sohail Khan is back from Lahore Qalandars, while Kings have retained their star left-arm duos Mohammad Aamir and Usman Shinwari, with the newest addition in Kings’ pace attack of young Aussie raw
speedstarAaron Summers who hasegot some serious pace can bowl upto160 Km/h also could bowlsgood yorkers in death overs.
- Lack of power hitting in lower order.
- Not much quality or experienced spinner except Imad Wasim .
Karachi Kings Possible XI:
Colin Munro, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Sikandar Raza, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Ravi Bopara, Imad Wasim (Captain), Sohail Khan, Mohammad Aamir, Usman Shinwari, Abrar Ahmed.