- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Karachi Kings
After three season of up’s and downs the men in blue from Karachi is back in season 4 after having a great day in PSL 2018 draft. It seems like Kings is the most strongest team on paper. Lets take a look at strengths and weaknesses of Karachi Kings in PSL 2019
Karachi Kings is one of the teams which is looking complete in their both departments of batting and bowling in PSL 2019.
- An ideal opening pair of ICC Number 1 T20I batsmen Babar Azam with Kiwi dasher Colin Munro.
- With having Colin Ingram, Ravi Bopara and Mohammad Rizwan in the middle order have good ability to bat till the end.
- Kings will be having a phenomenal pace attack as the return of leading wicket-taker of season 2 Sohail Khan is back from Lahore Qalandars, while Kings have retained their star left-arm duos Mohammad Aamir and Usman Shinwari, with the newest addition in Kings’ pace attack of young Aussie raw
speedstarAaron Summers who hasegot some serious pace can bowl upto160 Km/h also could bowlsgood yorkers in death overs.
- Lack of power hitting in lower order.
- Not much quality or experienced spinner except Imad Wasim .
Karachi Kings Possible XI:
Colin Munro, Babar Azam, Colin Ingram, Sikandar Raza, Mohammad Rizwan (WK), Ravi Bopara, Imad Wasim (Captain), Sohail Khan, Mohammad Aamir, Usman Shinwari, Abrar Ahmed.