- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Lahore Qalandars
Qalandars will not be looking back to last three seasons history of PSL, while their off the field activities have been on point but after the PSL 2018 draft Qalandars strategies are looking bit better from their previous strategies. Lets take a look at strength and weaknesses of Lahore Qalandars in PSL 2019
- Qalandar’s batting is their main strength with power hitters like AB DeVilliers, Fakhar Zaman and Carlos Braithwaite.
- Experienced like Mohammad Hafeez and AB DeVilliers are new addition this year for Qalandars this season, AB DeVilliers is the greatest impact player of all time and T20 cricket is all about impact, if opposition gets two or three wicket early AB DeVilliers have ability to play till end of the innings. while this season Qalandars are looking for a local captain who knew ins and out of players and for that the management have decided Hafeez to lead Qalandars this season.
- Big hitting all rounders in face of Corey Anderson, Carlos Braithwaite and local hero Sohail Akhter. these players have that ability to turn around the match with their hard hitting and can bat till end of innings.
- Wicket-keepers with lack of T20 batting ability.
- Lack of T20 specialist bowlers to much young bowlers with the likes of Shaheen Shah Afridi who recently had good T20I series against Australia and New Zealand but not much experienced to lead the bowling attack, just like Haris Rauf and Sandeep Lamichanne are good but they are playing their first PSL
- All-rounders (Anderson and Braithwaite) with high economy rate in T20.
Lahore Qalandars Possible XI
Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez (Captain), Brendon Taylor (WK), AB de