- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans are back in PSL after the previous owner leaves the team due to payment issues, but now one of the well-known businessmen from South Punjab Ali Khan Tareen and his partner Taimur Malik got its rights in $5.21 million per year for seven years. Now Sultans are back with new management with Wasim Akram move to Karachi Kings and Tom Moody withdrew from his designation. Johan Botha is the head coach of the team now. With having T20 stars like Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi and Andre Russel the team look solid.
Let’s take a look at
- Quality T20 All-rounders in face of Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik and Andre Russel.
- Stable lower order with Afridi, Russel and Daniel Christian can bat till end.
- Good bowling attack with both left armers Mohammad Irffan and Junaid Khan, with test fast bowler Mohammad Abbas also lead Sultans bowling attack.
- No quality T20 Opening batsman.
- No stability in middle order.
Multan Sultans Possible XI:
Shan Masood, Johnson Charles(WK), Laurie Evans, Shoaib Malik(Captain), Umer Siddiq, Shahid Afridi, Andre Russel, Dan Chrsitian, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irffan, Mohammad Ilyas