- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans are back in PSL after the previous owner leaves the team due to payment issues, but now one of the well-known businessmen from South Punjab Ali Khan Tareen and his partner Taimur Malik got its rights in $5.21 million per year for seven years. Now Sultans are back with new management with Wasim Akram move to Karachi Kings and Tom Moody withdrew from his designation. Johan Botha is the head coach of the team now. With having T20 stars like Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi and Andre Russel the team look solid.
Let’s take a look at
- Quality T20 All-rounders in face of Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik and Andre Russel.
- Stable lower order with Afridi, Russel and Daniel Christian can bat till end.
- Good bowling attack with both left armers Mohammad Irffan and Junaid Khan, with test fast bowler Mohammad Abbas also lead Sultans bowling attack.
- No quality T20 Opening batsman.
- No stability in middle order.
Multan Sultans Possible XI:
Shan Masood, Johnson Charles(WK), Laurie Evans, Shoaib Malik(Captain), Umer Siddiq, Shahid Afridi, Andre Russel, Dan Chrsitian, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irffan, Mohammad Ilyas