- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Multan Sultans
Multan Sultans are back in PSL after the previous owner leaves the team due to payment issues, but now one of the well-known businessmen from South Punjab Ali Khan Tareen and his partner Taimur Malik got its rights in $5.21 million per year for seven years. Now Sultans are back with new management with Wasim Akram move to Karachi Kings and Tom Moody withdrew from his designation. Johan Botha is the head coach of the team now. With having T20 stars like Shoaib Malik, Shahid Afridi and Andre Russel the team look solid.
Let’s take a look at
- Quality T20 All-rounders in face of Shahid Afridi, Shoaib Malik and Andre Russel.
- Stable lower order with Afridi, Russel and Daniel Christian can bat till end.
- Good bowling attack with both left armers Mohammad Irffan and Junaid Khan, with test fast bowler Mohammad Abbas also lead Sultans bowling attack.
- No quality T20 Opening batsman.
- No stability in middle order.
Multan Sultans Possible XI:
Shan Masood, Johnson Charles(WK), Laurie Evans, Shoaib Malik(Captain), Umer Siddiq, Shahid Afridi, Andre Russel, Dan Chrsitian, Junaid Khan, Mohammad Irffan, Mohammad Ilyas