- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Peshawar Zalmi
The team from
Let’s take a look at strengths and weaknesses of Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 2019.
- The main strength of Zalmi is their bowling department especially their pace attack with the likes of Wahab Riaz who is the leading wicket-taker of PSL and the national team star bowler Hassan Ali, with Umaid Asif and Sameen Gul as good pacers from domestic cricket.
Commingof star hard hittingallrounder Kieron Pollard in their squad will make Peshawar Zalmi lower order strong, and can take wickets in crucial overs.
- Return of Dawid Malan in the side with Kamran Akmal will make their opening order strong.
- Not much quality or experienced spinners. except Liam Dawson.
Peshawar Zalmi Possible XI:
Kamran Akmal (WK), Dawid Malan, Umar Amin, Misbah Ul Haq, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (Captain), Liam Dawson, Wahab Riaz, Hassan Ali, Umaid Asif, Ibtisam Shaikh