- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Peshawar Zalmi
The team from
Let’s take a look at strengths and weaknesses of Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 2019.
- The main strength of Zalmi is their bowling department especially their pace attack with the likes of Wahab Riaz who is the leading wicket-taker of PSL and the national team star bowler Hassan Ali, with Umaid Asif and Sameen Gul as good pacers from domestic cricket.
Commingof star hard hittingallrounder Kieron Pollard in their squad will make Peshawar Zalmi lower order strong, and can take wickets in crucial overs.
- Return of Dawid Malan in the side with Kamran Akmal will make their opening order strong.
- Not much quality or experienced spinners. except Liam Dawson.
Peshawar Zalmi Possible XI:
Kamran Akmal (WK), Dawid Malan, Umar Amin, Misbah Ul Haq, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (Captain), Liam Dawson, Wahab Riaz, Hassan Ali, Umaid Asif, Ibtisam Shaikh