- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Peshawar Zalmi
The team from
Let’s take a look at strengths and weaknesses of Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 2019.
- The main strength of Zalmi is their bowling department especially their pace attack with the likes of Wahab Riaz who is the leading wicket-taker of PSL and the national team star bowler Hassan Ali, with Umaid Asif and Sameen Gul as good pacers from domestic cricket.
Commingof star hard hittingallrounder Kieron Pollard in their squad will make Peshawar Zalmi lower order strong, and can take wickets in crucial overs.
- Return of Dawid Malan in the side with Kamran Akmal will make their opening order strong.
- Not much quality or experienced spinners. except Liam Dawson.
Peshawar Zalmi Possible XI:
Kamran Akmal (WK), Dawid Malan, Umar Amin, Misbah Ul Haq, Kieron Pollard, Darren Sammy (Captain), Liam Dawson, Wahab Riaz, Hassan Ali, Umaid Asif, Ibtisam Shaikh