- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
PSL 2019 Teams Analysis: Quetta Gladiators
Quetta Gladiators the team from western part of country is back in season 4 The yellow outfit from Quetta will look to take inspiration from their past as they played back to back finals of first and second season and qualified for playoffs for season 3, they were one of the teams who had a good winning percentage (56.66%) but the problem only comes when their star players refuse to play in Pakistan But this time they have released some stars and in PSL Draft 2018 they focus on the players who committed for availability. Let’s take a look at strengths and weaknesses of Quetta Gladiators in PSL 2019
The QuettaGladiators have more boxes ticked than other teams ahead of the 4th season of PakistanSuper League. The side looks extremely balanced under the Pakistan team captain Sarfaraz Ahmed who had a great run in T20I this year.
- The Core strength of Gladiators star players their All-Rounders, having star T20 all-rounders with like of Shane Watson, Sohail Tanvir, DJ Bravo, Sunil Narine, Mohammad Nawaz and Anwer Ali.
- With having Sunil Narine, Mohammad Nawaz, Fawad Ahmed and Mohammad Asghar Durrani in the team the spin bowling department looks outstanding.
- Gladiators will be having a good power-hitters in all three orders, open order, middle order and in lower order too, with Shane Watson and Sunil Narine in open Umar Akmal, Rilee Rossouw, Sarfaraz Ahmed in middle and DJ Bravo, Sohail Tanveer, Mohammad Nawaz, Anwer Ali in the lower order
- Looking like no major weaknesses.
Quetta Gladiators Possible XI:
Shane Watson, Sunil Narine, Rilee Rossouw, Umar Akmal, Sarfaraz Ahmed (WK), DJ Barvo, Anwer Ali, Sohail Tanveer, Mohammad Nawaz , Asghar Durrani, Ghulam Mudasir.