- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Winnipeg Hawks Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Montreal Tigers Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Edmonton Royals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
PSL Draft added over 430 players including 229 foreigners for 2nd Edition
PSL Draft News
PSL management has released a list of over 430 players, including 229 foreigners, ahead of the players draft for PSL 2 which will be held on October 19.
70 from England, 52 from West Indies, 27 from Sri Lanka. 15 from Australia, 15 also from South Africa. 10 from Bangladesh, 9 from Afghanistan. 7 from New Zealand and 24 from other Cricketing countries are included in the draft list of players for the 2nd edition of Pakistan Super League.
Full list of players and categories will be released very soon. Stay Connected to homeoft20