- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Pune march on to final
Pune in IPL 10 Final
An impressive bowling performance from Rising Pune Supergiant ensured they became the first team to book their spot in the final of IPL10. Having been put into bat, Pune lost the early wickets of Tripathi and Smith and looked in deep trouble, however some sensible batting from Rahane (56/43) and Tiwary (58/48) steadied the ship, before skipper MSD propelled the vessel with a quick-fire 40 from 26, setting Mumbai 163 for victory.
In reply, Parthiv Patel started like a train bludgeoning his way to 42 from 24 after 9 overs, but on a two paced wicket, wickets fell cheaply and consistently around him as Mumbai’s task became increasingly difficult. Washington Sundar’s fantastic middle over spell of 3 for 16 from 4 overs complimented by Jaydev Unadkat and Dan Christian, ensured Pune were able to claim the priceless victory by a comfortable margin of 20 runs.
Rising Pune Supergiant 162/4 (20.0 Overs)
Mumbai Indians 142/9 (20.0 Overs)
Result: Rising Pune Supergiant win by 20 runs
Player of the Match : Washington Sundar (3/16 in his 4 Overs)
For complete schedule and Results of IPL 2017