- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Robbie Frylinck helped Vikings a win in opener of BPL
Bangladesh Premier League 2019 started with a low-scoring thriller when
Chittagong Vikings are off to a winning start in the BPL T20 2019 as they clinched a 3-wicket victory over defending champion Rangpur Riders.
Thanks to a sensational bowling performance by Robie Frylinck, he picked up four wickets in his bowling spell, also helped his team to cross the line by adding 12 valuable runs at the end of the innings enabled them to win by 3 wickets.
Match 1, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rangpur Riders: 98/10 in 20 overs (Bopara 44, Shohag Gazi 21; Frylinck 4/14, Naeem 2/10, Abu Jayed 2/30)
Chittagong Vikings: 101/7 in 19.1 overs (Shahzad 27, Mushfiqur 25, Frylinck 12*; Mashrafe 2/24, Farhad Reza 1/10, Howell 1/13)
Result: Chittagong Vikings won by 3 wickets.
Player of the Match: Robbile Frylinck (Chittagong Vikings)