- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Shahid Afridi heroics gave Comilla Victorians victorious start
Shahid Afridi set headlines in the Bangladesh Premier League in the first game he played for Comilla in which his all-round performance gave the side a thrilling win over Sylhet Sixers.
Shahid Afridi bowling figures of 2 for 22 and 39 unbeaten runs claimed player of the match.
Match 3, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Sylhet Sixers: 127/8 in 20 overs (Pooran 41, Afif 19, Kapali 19; Saifuddin 2/13, Shahid 2/22, Mahedi 2/24)
Comilla Victorians: 130/6 in 19.5 overs (Afridi 39*, Tamim 35, Smith 16; Lamichhane 2/16, Al-Amin 2/27, Irfan 1/19)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 4 wickets.
Player of the Match: Shahid Afridi (Comilla Victorians)