- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
- Russell to lead Jamaica Tallawahs in CPL 2018
- Pakistan team announced for Scotland T20 series
- Toronto Nationals Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Vancouver Knights Squad in GT20Canada 2018
- Winnipeg Hawks Squad in GT20Canada 2018
Shardul Thakur four gave India second win
Once again Indian captain Rohit Sharma winning the toss and opting to field first in Nidahas trophy’s 4th game. India win their second back-to-back game, after a mediocre opening game. SL’s batting started a marathon with a sprint and tired out by the finish line and ended up at 152 after 19 overs. Shardul Thakur, who took a bit of stick the other night against SL recovered himself with a covetous and penetrative spell today.
The Indian batting started off shakily as the openers fell poorly, only to be followed by Raina. A rare hit-wicket of Rahul followed, and there was some panic in the Indian camp, but Karthik and Pandey pushed and nurdled to acquire the required runs and played very professionally to provide India a dominating win to lift them to the top of the table. Now India is leading the table of the tournament and definitely are going to play the final of Nidahas Trophy.
Player of The Match: Shardul Thakur
Sri Lanka 152/9 in 19 overs (Kusal Mendis 55, Upul Tharanga 22; Shardul Thakur 4-27, Washington Sundar 2-21)
India 153/4 in 17.3 overs (Manish Pandey 42*, Dinesh Karthik 39*; Akila Dananjaya 2-19, Nuwan Pradeep 1-30)
Result: India won by 6 wickets.