- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
Shardul Thakur four gave India second win
Once again Indian captain Rohit Sharma winning the toss and opting to field first in Nidahas trophy’s 4th game. India win their second back-to-back game, after a mediocre opening game. SL’s batting started a marathon with a sprint and tired out by the finish line and ended up at 152 after 19 overs. Shardul Thakur, who took a bit of stick the other night against SL recovered himself with a covetous and penetrative spell today.
The Indian batting started off shakily as the openers fell poorly, only to be followed by Raina. A rare hit-wicket of Rahul followed, and there was some panic in the Indian camp, but Karthik and Pandey pushed and nurdled to acquire the required runs and played very professionally to provide India a dominating win to lift them to the top of the table. Now India is leading the table of the tournament and definitely are going to play the final of Nidahas Trophy.
Player of The Match: Shardul Thakur
Sri Lanka 152/9 in 19 overs (Kusal Mendis 55, Upul Tharanga 22; Shardul Thakur 4-27, Washington Sundar 2-21)
India 153/4 in 17.3 overs (Manish Pandey 42*, Dinesh Karthik 39*; Akila Dananjaya 2-19, Nuwan Pradeep 1-30)
Result: India won by 6 wickets.