- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses
Joined Caribbean Premier League bit late and participated in the competition for the first time in 2015. They had very poor last two seasons of CPL and looking forward to try their luck in this year’s season. After remaining at the bottom for both seasons they played in CPL are anxiously waiting for the match against Guyana on 5th of August.
Bowling (Both departments)
They have included both fast and spin bowlers in their side, which enables to be called one of the best bowling side in this years’ CPL. Talking about fast bowling they have a bunch of Youngsters ( Hassan Ali, and Alzari Joseph) and also experienced Chris Morris. Moreover, they have a variety in the spin department as well, Samuel Badree who can bowl leg breaks, while Hafeez & Nabi can bowl some off spin.
Depth in Batting Department.
They are definitely missing some trick here, they don’t have any depth in their batting order and will be depending heavily on Gayle and Hafeez, rest of them are youngsters or all-rounders. Although they have good all-rounders but missing regular batsmen in the line-up.
Patriots will be playing their first game against Warriors on 5th of August 2017.
Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Nabi, Carlos Brathwaite, Chris Morris, Jonathan Carter, Hasan Ali, Samuel Badree, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph.