- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Strengths and Weaknesses
Joined Caribbean Premier League bit late and participated in the competition for the first time in 2015. They had very poor last two seasons of CPL and looking forward to try their luck in this year’s season. After remaining at the bottom for both seasons they played in CPL are anxiously waiting for the match against Guyana on 5th of August.
Bowling (Both departments)
They have included both fast and spin bowlers in their side, which enables to be called one of the best bowling side in this years’ CPL. Talking about fast bowling they have a bunch of Youngsters ( Hassan Ali, and Alzari Joseph) and also experienced Chris Morris. Moreover, they have a variety in the spin department as well, Samuel Badree who can bowl leg breaks, while Hafeez & Nabi can bowl some off spin.
Depth in Batting Department.
They are definitely missing some trick here, they don’t have any depth in their batting order and will be depending heavily on Gayle and Hafeez, rest of them are youngsters or all-rounders. Although they have good all-rounders but missing regular batsmen in the line-up.
Patriots will be playing their first game against Warriors on 5th of August 2017.
Evin Lewis, Chris Gayle, Mohammad Hafeez, Mohammad Nabi, Carlos Brathwaite, Chris Morris, Jonathan Carter, Hasan Ali, Samuel Badree, Sheldon Cottrell, Alzarri Joseph.