- Twitter Reacts – Lahori Qalandars won the tournament
- Ehsan Mani elected PCB chairman unopposed
- Zalmi Madrasa League – Schedule Announced
- Karnataka Premier League 2018, Fixture and Results
- Zalmi Foundation and the United Nations Information Centre Pakistan signed a MOU
- Zalmi Azaadi Cup will start from tomorrow
- Peshawar Zalmi brings you the Zalmi Azadi Cup
- Global T20 Canada 2018 Schedule and Results
- Zimbabwe Squad for Tri-Series 2018
- Ahmed Shehzad fails dope test
St Lucia Stars Strengths and Weaknesses | #CPL17
St Lucia Stars Strengths and Weaknesses
St Lucia Stars just rebranded their identity from Zouks to Stars and from this year they will be known as St Lucia Stars, Under the leadership of Darren Sammy, they are one of the strong contenders of clinching the title this year. Although the performance of Zouks (Now Stars) wasn’t up to the expectations remained 6th, 5th, 5th and 4th during 2013 to 2016 respectively.
Batting (Hard Hitting)
They have included a T20 Cricket brand like players in their squad, from Kamran Akmal, Fletcher, Charles, Watson, to Sammy, they all can hit any ball out of the park. which is a plus point for the Stars in this competition? Mover over they have two world class fast bowlers (Jerome Taylor and Mitchell McClenaghan) in their ranks
Too many all-rounders and also lacking in the spin bowling department.
They are a very good bunch of players, but the worry is they have added too many all rounders into their squad, which may become their draw-back if they didn’t perform well on that particular day with the ball in hand. The another key factor is they don’t have any world-class spinner in the squad, they will be banking on their young spinners or part time spinners.
But don’t forget they have a very strong batting line-up, which will enable them to post a good total on the board and can chase any total in the Caribbean.
Stars will be playing their first game against Trinbago Knight Riders on 4th of August 2017.
Darren Sammy, Johnson Charles, Andre Fletcher, Shane Shillingford, Shane Watson, Sunil Ambris, Kamran Akmal, Marlon Samuels, Jerome Taylor, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jesse Ryder