- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Jozi Stars to play Blitz in Final after Qualifier washed out
The Jozi Stars will meet the Cape Town Blitz in the inaugural Mzansi Super League final on Sunday after their qualifier against the Paarl Rocks was abandoned due to rain in Johannesburg on Friday.
With a tight schedule and no reserve day in place, the hosts qualified for the decider at PPC Newlands by virtue of ending above the visitors on the final regular-season table.
Jozi finished second with 29 points, while Paarl ended in third spot on 22 points and now bow out of the competition.
Both teams were expected to go full tilt into the highly-anticipated play-off clash at the Bidvest Wanderers Stadium, but never got to play after heavy Highveld showers arrived shortly after the toss took place.
Despite waiting for as long as they could, umpires Allahudien Paleker and Bongani Jele were left little choice by the inclement weather but to call off the game.