- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Sunil Narine out of the PSL 2019
It is going to be a tough season for Quetta Gladiators as they have been dealt an injury blow with all-rounder Sunil Narine. Narine is out from team from the start of the HBL PSL due to a finger injury.
Sunil Narine will be seeing his medical team immediately and, depending on medical advice, is expected to join the squad later on in the tournament.
“We hope to have Narine with us as soon as possible because he is a true match winner,” said Quetta Gladiators coach Moin Khan.
“It’s a blow just before the start of HBL PSL but we will try to cope with it. We have got the depth in our squad as there are plenty other match-winners. We wish Narine a quick recovery and hope to welcome him very soon during HBL PSL.”
To cover for this injury, Gladiators have called up Somerset leg-spinner Max Waller.
“Obviously, you cannot like for like replacement of a big player like Narine but we have drafted in Waller and we are confident that he will add value to our team ,” said Moin.