- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Sunil Narine out of the PSL 2019
It is going to be a tough season for Quetta Gladiators as they have been dealt an injury blow with all-rounder Sunil Narine. Narine is out from team from the start of the HBL PSL due to a finger injury.
Sunil Narine will be seeing his medical team immediately and, depending on medical advice, is expected to join the squad later on in the tournament.
“We hope to have Narine with us as soon as possible because he is a true match winner,” said Quetta Gladiators coach Moin Khan.
“It’s a blow just before the start of HBL PSL but we will try to cope with it. We have got the depth in our squad as there are plenty other match-winners. We wish Narine a quick recovery and hope to welcome him very soon during HBL PSL.”
To cover for this injury, Gladiators have called up Somerset leg-spinner Max Waller.
“Obviously, you cannot like for like replacement of a big player like Narine but we have drafted in Waller and we are confident that he will add value to our team ,” said Moin.