- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
- A record number of players enter Hero CPL draft with player list announced
- All-round Nida Dar puts Pakistan 1-0 in T20 series
- Jamaica Tallawahs have signed Chris Gayle as their Marquee Player
Tamim Iqbal’s ton earned Comilla Victorians BPL 2019 Title
Comilla Victorians have clinched the title BPL 2019 thanks to a blistering unbeaten hundred from Tamim Iqbal who played a match-winning knock of 141 off just 61 balls.
His knock helped Comilla to set a mammoth total of 199 for 3 in 20 overs.
Tamim Iqbal set few records in the during the innings.
- Tamim Iqbal finished on 141 off 61 balls with 10 fours and 11 sixes.
- It was the best T20 innings by a Bangladeshi cricketer.
- It was the highest individual innings by a Bangladesh in the BPL as well. Along the way, Tamim surpassed Sabbir Rahman’s 122 which he struck against Barishal Bulls while playing for Rajshahi Kings back in 2016.
In reply, Dhaka could score 182 and fail short 17 runs. Wahab Riaz bowled a brilliant bowling spell in which he got 3 wickets. Only Rony scored fifty plus score but wasn’t enough to help his team to cross the line.
Final, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Comilla Victorians: 199/3 in 20 overs (Tamim 141*, Anamul 24, Imrul 17*; Shakib 1/45, Rubel 1/48)
Dhaka Dynamites: 182/9 in 20 overs (Rony Talukdar 66, Tharanga 48, Nurul 18; Wahab 3/28, Thisara 2/35, Saifuddin 2/38)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 17 run.
Player of the Match: Tamim Iqbal (Comilla Victorians)