- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Tamim Iqbal’s ton earned Comilla Victorians BPL 2019 Title
Comilla Victorians have clinched the title BPL 2019 thanks to a blistering unbeaten hundred from Tamim Iqbal who played a match-winning knock of 141 off just 61 balls.
His knock helped Comilla to set a mammoth total of 199 for 3 in 20 overs.
Tamim Iqbal set few records in the during the innings.
- Tamim Iqbal finished on 141 off 61 balls with 10 fours and 11 sixes.
- It was the best T20 innings by a Bangladeshi cricketer.
- It was the highest individual innings by a Bangladesh in the BPL as well. Along the way, Tamim surpassed Sabbir Rahman’s 122 which he struck against Barishal Bulls while playing for Rajshahi Kings back in 2016.
In reply, Dhaka could score 182 and fail short 17 runs. Wahab Riaz bowled a brilliant bowling spell in which he got 3 wickets. Only Rony scored fifty plus score but wasn’t enough to help his team to cross the line.
Final, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Comilla Victorians: 199/3 in 20 overs (Tamim 141*, Anamul 24, Imrul 17*; Shakib 1/45, Rubel 1/48)
Dhaka Dynamites: 182/9 in 20 overs (Rony Talukdar 66, Tharanga 48, Nurul 18; Wahab 3/28, Thisara 2/35, Saifuddin 2/38)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 17 run.
Player of the Match: Tamim Iqbal (Comilla Victorians)