- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Tamim Iqbal’s ton earned Comilla Victorians BPL 2019 Title
Comilla Victorians have clinched the title BPL 2019 thanks to a blistering unbeaten hundred from Tamim Iqbal who played a match-winning knock of 141 off just 61 balls.
His knock helped Comilla to set a mammoth total of 199 for 3 in 20 overs.
Tamim Iqbal set few records in the during the innings.
- Tamim Iqbal finished on 141 off 61 balls with 10 fours and 11 sixes.
- It was the best T20 innings by a Bangladeshi cricketer.
- It was the highest individual innings by a Bangladesh in the BPL as well. Along the way, Tamim surpassed Sabbir Rahman’s 122 which he struck against Barishal Bulls while playing for Rajshahi Kings back in 2016.
In reply, Dhaka could score 182 and fail short 17 runs. Wahab Riaz bowled a brilliant bowling spell in which he got 3 wickets. Only Rony scored fifty plus score but wasn’t enough to help his team to cross the line.
Final, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Comilla Victorians: 199/3 in 20 overs (Tamim 141*, Anamul 24, Imrul 17*; Shakib 1/45, Rubel 1/48)
Dhaka Dynamites: 182/9 in 20 overs (Rony Talukdar 66, Tharanga 48, Nurul 18; Wahab 3/28, Thisara 2/35, Saifuddin 2/38)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 17 run.
Player of the Match: Tamim Iqbal (Comilla Victorians)