- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
The 2020 ICC WT20 to be held in Australia
The 2020 ICC World Twenty20 is scheduled to be the eighth ICC World Twenty20 tournament, with matches to be held in Australia. Cricket Australia is designated as the sole host board for the tournament. Although there were speculations that both Australia and New Zealand will host the tournament, as at the 1992 Cricket World Cup and the 2015 Cricket World Cup, but later it was confirmed by New Zealand Cricket that Australia would be the sole host for the tournament. In April 2016, ICC Chief executive David Richardon said that he will push for at least two more teams to be added to the first and second round in future World Twenty20. Australia has not previously hosted the Twenty20 world cup event.
“The fact is the time zone for this part of the world, relative to the rest of the cricket playing world, is not ideal.
“But what makes it special is the tournaments have come few and far between, which adds to the excitement and the level of anticipation for this event.”