- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
Vikings dream run continues
Vikings dream run continues in the BPL 2019 season, where they defeated Dhaka Dynamites by 3 wickets.
Dynamites batted first and posted 139 runs in their 20 overs, Shakib remained their top scorer with 34 runs, which Delport picked up three wickets and Frylinck picked up two for the Vikings.
Chase was well crafted by the Vikings and finished on the fifth delivery of the final over. It was Mosaddek and Delport at the top order who scored 33 and 30 runs respectively, their contributions made a good impact. However, it was Frylinck’s unbeaten 25 runs, who made Vikings’ way to the victory stand.
Frylinck was awarded as a player of the match on his all-round performance.
Match 24, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Dhaka Dynamites: 139/9 in 20 overs (Shakib 34*, Shuvagata 29, Nurul 27; Delport 3/25, Frylinck 2/19, Abu Jayed 2/27)
Chittagong Vikings: 145/7 in 19.5 overs (Mosaddek 33, Delport 30, Frylinck 25*; Shakib 4/16)
Result: Chittagong Vikings won by 3 wickets.
Player of the Match: Robbie Frylinck (Chittagong Vikings).