- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
VKB Knights Trio Drafted in the MSL 2019
The Mzansi Super League player draft was held at the Walter Sisulu Square in Kliptown, Soweto, yesterday where three of the VKB Knights players were drafted into various teams. VKB Knights captain Pite van Biljon was drafted by the Pretoria-based Tshwane Spartans while fast bowler Marco Jansen and leg-spinner Shaun von Berg were drafted by Durban Heat.
“It is always nice to have our players involved in the Mzansi Super League and specifically our captain. It is good to have him playing on a higher level and in a bigger competition in preparation for the season ahead,” commented Knights Chief Executive Johan van Heerden.
“It is very nice to see young Marco Jansen who is already doing a lot more than anybody anticipated getting a run in the Durban Heat side as well as Shaun von Berg,” added Van Heerden.
“Congratulations to our three players who have been drafted into the second edition of the Mzansi Super League. We know they will represent us well in this year’s competition,” he concluded.