- Imran Tahir bowled an incredible super over, SA 1-0 up
- we are confident that today’s T20 International will take place without any light interruptions
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Final, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator 2, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Eliminator, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Qualifier 1, Peshawar Zalmi vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 30, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 27, Karachi Kings vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 29, Karachi Kings vs Quetta Gladiators
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 28, Lahore Qalandars vs Islamabad United
Warriors grabbed a bonus-point on victory against the Dolphins
After winning the toss warriors put dolphins in to bat, warriors’ bowlers respond their captain’s call by taking wickets in regular intervals. Dolphins’ three wickets were down inside five overs, when they had only 16 runs on the board. They were jolted badly when their captain thrown away his wicket to Warriors. At that time they were only 43 and they already lost four wickets inside 9th over. They were rescued by their next in batsmen to reach at a total at which they could bowl for something. They could only manage to score 115 in their all 20 overs. Brich was their top bowler, his bowling figures was 3/16 and rest of bowlers also did a wonderful job, they all were among wickets.
Warriors weren’t chasing a huge total; it means they hadn’t any much pressure on their batsmen to chase down this total. They had a dream start in their first over of chase when Smuts hit one four and two sixes to Frylinck. But soon after that over in third over of their innings Phehlukwayo halted their quick progression with two wickets in an over. Then after opener Smuts and middle order batsman Ackermann did finished job for them inside 16 overs. Smuts made 54 runs while Ackermann made 41 not out. This win gave them a bonus point as well; it is because they chase down this total inside 16 overs.
Bowler of the match – ACR Birch (Warriors)
Dolphins 115 for 9 (20 overs) (Chetty 24, Frylinck 23, Birch 3-16)
Warriors 118 for 3 (15.4 Overs) (Smuts 54, Ackermann 41*, Phehlukwayo 2-3)