- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
- Bangladesh win thriller against Sri lanka
- India continued winning streak, storm into final
- West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
- Mushfiqur heroics steer Bangladesh to record run chase
- KarachiKings Ready to Fight Back For Position
- India off the mark in Nidahas Trophy
- List of Broadcasters for PSL 2018
- Kusal, Thisara help Sri Lanka to five-wicket victory
- Pietersen, Bowlers gives another easy win to Gladiators
West Indies seal series after India Women’s bad performance
After winning first match West Indies team’s moral was touching sky level. Once again India Women captain wins the toss and this time they decided to chase down any total. But they were unable to chase down total set by West Indies women and lost the match by 31 runs. Dottin all round ability give them an easy win over India Women.
After being put into bat West Indies once again played a quality cricket. Their openers came out to bat, Mathews played some delightful strokes in PP and made 27 runs, once again she got out inside Power Play. When West Indies scored only 31 runs, but they have Stefanie Taylor. This time she played run a ball innings which was sufficient to get pass West Indies score to a reasonable one, in fact a match winning score. Stefanie made 47 runs while Dottin 35 in 21 balls. Shikha Pandey continues her outstanding bowling form in this match as well, she picked up two wickets.
India Women were required to bat sensibly but outclassed by top quality bowling and fielding by West Indies women dragged them to 104 runs. Their three batters could only cross double figures mark. In which Harmanpreet Kaur once again remained their top scorer, she made 43 runs with the help of 3 Sixes and One Four. Dottin and Anisa Mohammad took 3 wickets each.
With this win West Indies Women also wins Twenty20 International series against India Women at their home soil.
Dottin was decided as Player of the match on her all-round performance.
West Indies Women 137/5 (20 Overs)
India Women 106/10 (18.1 overs)
Result: West Indies Women won by 31 Runs.