- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
- Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
- Peshawar Zalmi thrashed Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Zalmi claimed their first win in an emphatic manner
- Twitter reacts after Quetta’s win over Islamabad United
- Quetta win another game, courtesy Watson and Tanveer
- AB de Villiers to lead Lahore due to Hafeez’s injury
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 7, Peshawar Zalmi vs Lahore Qalandars
West Indies are set to play a three-match T20I series in Karachi in April.
Najam Sethi, the Pakistan Cricket Board chairman, has announced that West Indies will play a three-match T20I series against Pakistan in Karachi in April.
Good news! West Indies have agreed to play 3 T20 matches in KARACHI on 1,2 and 4th April. CM Sindh is FULLY supporting this PCB initiative. 👍
— Najam Sethi (@najamsethi) March 11, 2018
“I have been working day and night to conclude an agreement with West Indies which I have just finalised an hour ago,” Sethi said.
“Good news is that West Indies will play three games [on April, 1, 2 and 4] but these matches will be played in Karachi. They will not play in Lahore but in Karachi. That is how we intend to put Karachi back on the cricket map once again. The PSL final, and now three more games for Karachi as per routine. Karachi people should welcome this.”
Zimbabwe, Sri Lanka and an ICC World XI side have all played international cricket in Pakistan in recent times but all of those fixtures have been played at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore.
Also, keep an eye out twitter timeline for latest updates about West Indies tour of Pakistan @homeoft20