- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Windies cruised to a thumping 71-run victory in the first T20I in Karachi
Windies cruised to a thumping 71-run victory in the first T20I in Karachi, this series is happening in almost 15 years at the soil of Pakistan. They are the first visitors to play women’s cricket in the country.
Batting first Deandra Dottin and Chedean Nation outclassed the bowling side of Pakistani Women, they both remained unbeaten and scored 90 and 50 runs respectively.
In reply, Pakistani batting line derailed and the whole team back to the pavilion at 89 runs on the board. Only Bismah Maroof scored 38 and was the top scorer of her team. Connell picked up three wickets while
WINDIES WOMEN TOUR OF PAKISTAN, 2019, 1st T20 Internationals
Windies Women 160/2 (Deandra Dottin 90, Chedean Nation 50)
Pakistan Women 89 (Bismah Mahroof 38, Shamilia Connell 3/29, Shakera Selman 2/8)
Result: Windies Women won by 71 runs
Player of the Match: Deandra Dottin (Windies)