- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
- Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
- Andrew Tye will not feature in this year’s T20 blast competition for Gloucestershire
- Shahid Afridi Returns To T20 Blast for Hampshire
- KKR advance in rain hit Eliminator
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20 Challenge 2017
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20
Hong Kong have announced a 14-man squad for January’s Desert T20, which will involve Eight T20i Associate & Affiliate nations (UAE, Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan, Netherlands, Oman & Hong Kong) and Namibia from the 14th to 20th January.at two grounds.
The Hong Kong Squad will then remain in Dubai for two One Day Internationals (ODIs) against Scotland and UAE as well as one 50 over match against a local rep XI. The ODI’s will be in preparation for the ICC WCLC round against The Netherlands back in Hong Kong in February. The squad will return to Hong Kong on the 27th January.
Hong Kong Squad
Babar Hayat (Captain) ,Aizaz Khan (V. Captain), Nadeem Ahmed , Tanveer Ahmed , Waqas Barkat , Chris Carter , Kyle Christie, Ehsan Khan ,Nizakat Khan , Waqas Khan , Cameron McAuslan , Ehsan Nawaz, Anshuman Rath, Shahid Wasif