- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20 Challenge 2017
Hong Kong Squad for Desert T20
Hong Kong have announced a 14-man squad for January’s Desert T20, which will involve Eight T20i Associate & Affiliate nations (UAE, Ireland, Scotland, Afghanistan, Netherlands, Oman & Hong Kong) and Namibia from the 14th to 20th January.at two grounds.
The Hong Kong Squad will then remain in Dubai for two One Day Internationals (ODIs) against Scotland and UAE as well as one 50 over match against a local rep XI. The ODI’s will be in preparation for the ICC WCLC round against The Netherlands back in Hong Kong in February. The squad will return to Hong Kong on the 27th January.
Hong Kong Squad
Babar Hayat (Captain) ,Aizaz Khan (V. Captain), Nadeem Ahmed , Tanveer Ahmed , Waqas Barkat , Chris Carter , Kyle Christie, Ehsan Khan ,Nizakat Khan , Waqas Khan , Cameron McAuslan , Ehsan Nawaz, Anshuman Rath, Shahid Wasif