- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Pune Supergiants Acquire Mayank Agarwal From Delhi Daredevils
Mayank Agarwal pune supergiants
Opening batsman Mayank Agarwal has been signed by Rising Pune Supergiants for the 2017 edition of the Indian Premier League. Agarwal has completed his switch from Delhi Daredevils during the second trading window which will be closed on January 20th.
Agarwal, who was bought by Daredevils during the 2014 auction, failed to make an impact for the Delhi franchise. In 21 matches, he scored only 355 runs at an average of just 17.75, including two half-centuries.
Mayank turned out to be the first trade of the season in the second trading window of IPL 2017, which was open from January 13 to 20, a BCCI release stated.
The tenth edition of the IPL is scheduled to begin on April 5, with the final slated to be held on May 21.