- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Pune Supergiants Acquire Mayank Agarwal From Delhi Daredevils
Mayank Agarwal pune supergiants
Opening batsman Mayank Agarwal has been signed by Rising Pune Supergiants for the 2017 edition of the Indian Premier League. Agarwal has completed his switch from Delhi Daredevils during the second trading window which will be closed on January 20th.
Agarwal, who was bought by Daredevils during the 2014 auction, failed to make an impact for the Delhi franchise. In 21 matches, he scored only 355 runs at an average of just 17.75, including two half-centuries.
Mayank turned out to be the first trade of the season in the second trading window of IPL 2017, which was open from January 13 to 20, a BCCI release stated.
The tenth edition of the IPL is scheduled to begin on April 5, with the final slated to be held on May 21.