- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
- AB de Villiers confirms to play Pakistan leg PSL 2019
- Mushfiqur Rahim heroics set a record chase in BPL 2019
- Impressive bowling performance earned Rajshahi success
- Dhaka remains unbeatable in the BPL 2019
Sydney Sixers win women’s Big Bash League
Sydney Sixers Women win second edition of Big Bash League 2016-17.
After winning the toss Perth Scorchers Women opted to bowl first, restricted Sydney to a modest total. Alyssa Healy top scored with 40 runs, while Marizanne Kapp contributed 34 runs to that total. Anya Shrubsole took 2 wickets and gave only 17 runs in her 4 overs for Perth.
Chase wasn’t easy one for Perth and they failed to make it. Only three batters of Perth made to double figures, Nicole Bolton (34), Elyse Villani (23) and Katherine Brunt’s valiant effort of 35 not out. Sarah Aley had a brilliant bowling spell which was enough to restrict Perth.
Player of the Match was awarded to Sarah Aley for her bowling figures of 4-0-23-4