- CSA launches T20 Global League
- Bangladesh not in favor of touring Pakistan in near future
- Indian government rules out cricket series with Pakistan
- Pakistan to play T20 friendly in Kabul
- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
In another low scoring affair at the previously batting friendly Chinnaswamy stadium, Mumbai were able to secure their place in the IPL 10 final having gunned down KKR’s meager total of 107 in 14.3 overs.
Winning yet another toss, MI elected to put Kolkata into bat, and as the aggressive top order of Lynn, Narine and Uthappa failed to fire, things looked ominous for the Knight Riders. Gambhir attempted to drop the anchor and stabilize the innings but fell for a scratchy 12 from 15 before Jaggi and Yadav put on a brave partnership of 56. From here though they were unable to kick on as hoped and the balance looked very much in Mumbai’s favor.
Despite losing early wickets, the vastly experienced Rohit Sharma stuck around and a brutal knock of 45 from 30 from Krunal Pandya ensured the Indians will be heading to Hyderabad for what I’m sure will be a thrilling final on Sunday.
Kolkata Knight Riders 107 (18.5 Overs)
Mumbai Indians 111/4 (14.3 Overs)