- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
In another low scoring affair at the previously batting friendly Chinnaswamy stadium, Mumbai were able to secure their place in the IPL 10 final having gunned down KKR’s meager total of 107 in 14.3 overs.
Winning yet another toss, MI elected to put Kolkata into bat, and as the aggressive top order of Lynn, Narine and Uthappa failed to fire, things looked ominous for the Knight Riders. Gambhir attempted to drop the anchor and stabilize the innings but fell for a scratchy 12 from 15 before Jaggi and Yadav put on a brave partnership of 56. From here though they were unable to kick on as hoped and the balance looked very much in Mumbai’s favor.
Despite losing early wickets, the vastly experienced Rohit Sharma stuck around and a brutal knock of 45 from 30 from Krunal Pandya ensured the Indians will be heading to Hyderabad for what I’m sure will be a thrilling final on Sunday.
Kolkata Knight Riders 107 (18.5 Overs)
Mumbai Indians 111/4 (14.3 Overs)