- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
Pakistan Cricket Board announced their fifteen member squad for three T20 Internationals against West Indies starting from 1st of the April. After the conclusion of a successful season of Pakistan Super League chief selector, Inzamam Ul Haq along with his team announced the 15 team members who will feature in a 3 T20 Internationals in Karachi.
Muhammad Hafeez, Kamran Akmal and Wahab Riaz aren’t able to grab the attention of selectors. Haris Sohail and Umar Amin both dropped who was accompanied by the team on New Zealand tour. Selectors are keeping faith on the top performers of PSL especially young guns of Islamabad United, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat and Faheem Ashraf, on the other hand, a new sensation Shaheen Shah Afridi who played for Lahore Qalandars is also selected to play for his national side.
Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan Shinwari, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) March 26, 2018