- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
Pakistan Cricket Board announced their fifteen member squad for three T20 Internationals against West Indies starting from 1st of the April. After the conclusion of a successful season of Pakistan Super League chief selector, Inzamam Ul Haq along with his team announced the 15 team members who will feature in a 3 T20 Internationals in Karachi.
Muhammad Hafeez, Kamran Akmal and Wahab Riaz aren’t able to grab the attention of selectors. Haris Sohail and Umar Amin both dropped who was accompanied by the team on New Zealand tour. Selectors are keeping faith on the top performers of PSL especially young guns of Islamabad United, Asif Ali, Hussain Talat and Faheem Ashraf, on the other hand, a new sensation Shaheen Shah Afridi who played for Lahore Qalandars is also selected to play for his national side.
Ahmed Shehzad, Fakhar Zaman, Babar Azam, Shoaib Malik, Asif Ali, Sarfaraz Ahmed (C), Hussain Talat, Faheem Ashraf, Muhammad Nawaz, Shadab Khan, Mohammad Amir, Hasan Ali, Rahat Ali, Usman Khan Shinwari, Shaheen Shah Afridi.
— Home of T20 (@HomeofT20) March 26, 2018