- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
New Zealand Women continues their domination over Pakistan Women
New Zealand women team (also Called White Ferns) after a clean sweep in One Day Internationals Series. They also continue to dominate over Pakistan Women team in Twenty20 International. They won their only Twenty20 International against visitors.
After winning the toss New Zealand team’s captain decided to bat first. They made a decent total of 118 in their 20 overs. Most of their batters chipped in and contribute to their final total. Liz Perry remained their top scorer; she made 26 runs in 21 balls with three boundaries. Sana Mir and Asmaviya Iqbal picked up two wickets each. At the break Pakistan women were confident that they restricted New Zealand women at par score.
When Pakistan women batters came out to the middle, they failed miserably to chase down this total and fail short of 14 runs. They could only make 104 and lost all of the wickets in 20 overs. Their all top orders once again flopped as they were struggling in ODIs. Only Ayesha Zafar and Iram Javed crossed double figures from top 8 batters of the team. Pakistan women team’s two top scorers were Number 10 and 9 Batters, Aliya Riaz and Sana Mir both made 28 and 17 runs respectively. New Zealand team was superb while fielding and bowling in second innings. Amelia ker and Lea Tahulu took 3 wickets each while Thamsyan Newton took 2 wickets and helped team to win final match of the tour of Pakistan women.
Pakistan Women team needs to do more and hopefully they learned a lot from this tour. They had experienced it after having loss of all games in their tour to New Zealand.
New Zealand Women 118/9 (20 Overs)
Pakistan Women 104/10 (20 Overs)
Result: New Zealand women won by 14 runs.