- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Farhaan Behardien’s cameo assisted Titans set a reasonable total
After winning the toss Knights decided to put Titans into bat and wish to chase down what they will make. Knights were unable to chase down total set by Titans and fail short 10 runs in Kimberly. With this another win makes it 5 out of their 6 matches. Farhaan Behardien’s cameo made Titans score to a reasonable position, he made unbeaten 37 runs in 22 balls and Heino Kuhn’s 40 was also an impressive one. Titans wins this match and remained top at the table.
Knights lost their first wicket at one run only, but for the second wicket Kruger and Theunis de Bruyn put together a 101 run stand. But their partnership wasn’t converted in to a match winning partnership. Afte them none of batsmen could cross double figures. Kruger made 79 and Bruyn made 47 runs. Knights were 19 runs away from their win off the final over, they could only make 8 runs and fail short of 10 runs. Albie Morkel once again performed well with ball and remained amongst the wickets and also an economical one. He bowled his four overs and gave only 16 runs with one wicket to his pouch.
Here are the match performers
Batsman of the match – Patrick Kruger (Knights)
Bowler of the match – Albie Morkel (Titans)
Titans 168/5 overs 20
Knights 158/6 Overs 20
Titans won by 10 runs