- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Pakistan squad for Sri Lanka T20Is announced • Three changes from the ODI squad playing Sri...
Sri Lanka ace fast bowler Lasith Malinga on Sunday became the highest wicket-taker in Twenty20 internationals...
• Three ODIs and three T20Is to be played from 27 September to 9 October, World...
More Sri Lanka News
Imran Tahir bowled an incredible super over, SA 1-0 up
The Standard Bank Proteas maintained their white-ball dominance over Sri Lanka but it took...
- Posted March 20, 2019
we are confident that today’s T20 International will take place without any light interruptions
WPCA Statement on ODI Light Failure After Saturday’s 5th Momentum One Day International between the...
- Posted March 19, 2019
Proteas women complete T20i series whitewash
The Proteas women secured a comfortable 39-run victory over Sri Lanka to secure a...
- Posted February 6, 2019
Luus shines as Proteas women clinch T20 series
The Proteas women held their nerve and secured a two-wicket, series clinching victory over...
- Posted February 3, 2019
All-round Van Niekerk blasts Proteas women to opening series victory
South Africa women’s captain, Dané van Niekerk took three wickets and scored an unbeaten...
- Posted February 1, 2019
Chloe Tryon ruled out of women’s T20 series
Chloe Tryon has been ruled out of the women’s T20 international series against Sri...
- Posted January 31, 2019
Ferguson helps Kiwis down Sri Lanka in only T20I
Another dismal end for Sri Lanka on this tour and they are going to...
- Posted January 11, 2019