- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
All posts tagged "Kumar Sangakkara"
DEBUTANTS DEFEATED THE DEFENDING CHAMPIONS!
Last night after a mesmerising opening ceremony, the third edition of PSL was officially commenced. The first match of PSL 3 was between Defending champions Peshawar Zalmi and debutants Multan Sultans. After winning the toss, Sultan’s captain...
- Posted February 23, 2018
Lankan Premier League In Action Again
Some History of Lankan Premier league Sri Lankan Premier league is T20 format cricket League in Sri Lanka. The league was proposed back in 2011 in Srilanka. But the first season of the league was postponed and happened in...
- Posted February 17, 2018
Dhaka Wins Bangladesh Premier League third time
Dhaka wins BPL third time. Gladiators won 2012 and 2013 editions, only they missed last years’ which was one by Comilla Victorians. They (Dhaka Dynamites) win Final of BPL 2016 in style by 56 runs against quality...
- Posted December 10, 2016
Dhaka Dynamites Road to Final of BPL 2016
Dhaka Dynamites Road to Final of BPL 2016 Dynamites started this years’ journey of Bangladesh Premier League with a win on account of a match winning performance of Mehedi Maruf. They won their qualifier against Khulna Titans...
- Posted December 9, 2016
Dhaka Dynamites Team Strengths and Eye on its Key Players
Dhaka Dynamites, The team was originally established in 2012 for the inaugural BPL season as the Dhaka Gladiators and they won both the 2012 and 2013 editions of the tournament. The Gladiators were one of the teams...
- Posted November 4, 2016