- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
The announcement came on Wednesday (May 9) after both cricket boards came to an agreement. The matches will be held on June 3, 5 and 7.
The three games precede Afghanistan’s Test debut against India in Bengaluru on June 14.
This is the first bilateral T20I series between Afghanistan and Bangladesh. The teams have faced each other in only one T20I before, with Bangladesh registering a nine-wicket win during the World T20 in 2014. Bangladesh, however, is ranked 10th in T20Is – two places below Afghanistan.
T20I series schedule:
Second T20I – June 5, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Third T20I – June 7, 2018, at 12:30 PM GMT
Keep an eye on this space for live coverage of the series. follow us on twitter @homeoft20.