- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Albie Morkel’s all-round ability gives Titans victory
CSA T20 Challenge 2nd match of double header on opening day was between Lions and Titans. In which Titans won by 42 runs. Albie Morkel was impressive with both bat and bowl. He made 30 runs in 23 balls with help 1 six and 2 fours and took 3 wickets for only 12 runs in his four overs.
Sea Also: Story about Titans
Toss was won by Lions and they put Titans into bat. Titans scored freely after their openers. They were 16 for 2, but Kuhn came to bat at three and made unbeaten 83, his innings was crafted well and helped by 4 sixes and 4 fours. Other batsmen were played around him, and made score accordingly as team required a batsman who can bat along with others. Kuhn did that and rest of players chipped in and scored few. Titans closed their innings after 20 overs at 194 runs. This innings consists of 10 Sixes and 8 fours. Hardus Viljoin was their (Lions) only pick of bowlers who took 2 wickets.
They must be cursing themselves on their decision of bowling first after winning the toss, because their batsmen needed to win this match by doing some extra-ordinary batting. Which wasn’t possible one when opposites’ have Albie Morkel. Lions could only make 146 runs at the loss of 8 wickets in their 20 overs with the help of van der Dussen’s quick 51 runs in 28 balls and Hardus Viljoin 41 runs. But both innings of them weren’t enough to cross the line for lions. Albie Morkel took 3 while Malusi Siboto took 2 wickets for Titans. Titans won the match by 42 runs.
Batsman of the match award went to Kuhn (Titans) and Bowler of the match award went to Albie Morkel (Titans)
Titans 194 for 4 (Kuhn 83*, Viljoen 2-34)
Lions 152 for 8 (Van der Dussen 51, Morkel 3-12)