- Peshawar Zalmi to bat for peace between Pakistan and Afghanistan
- Kamran Akmal become most expensive player of Afghan T20 League
- IPL 2017 : Franchise Analysis and Autopsy
- Four PSL3 matches apiece in Karachi and Lahore, Najam Sethi
- Magic Mumbai do it again
- McClenaghan to miss final of IPL 10
- Mumbai head for Hyderabad Final
- Andrew Tye will not feature in this year’s T20 blast competition for Gloucestershire
- Shahid Afridi Returns To T20 Blast for Hampshire
- KKR advance in rain hit Eliminator
Barisal Bulls won by 7 wickets in spare to two balls
Barisal Bulls are gaining their match winning form at the right time in the tournament . In the BPL 2015 last edition Bulls were remained at second number spot, however lost final to Comilla Victorians. This year they are looking strong and winning matches comprehensively. Shahriar Nafees and Dawid Malan both played some good cricket and gave them third straight win so far. Now they will be heading to Chittagong with full of confidence.
Bulls after winning the toss and decided to bowl first. They restricted Vikings at a chase able total of 163 runs. Their Tamim and Jahurul played sensibly and took responsibility on their shoulders, put 116 runs together in a constructive partnership. Anamul and DR Smith made 27 and 17 runs respectively, while Tamim and Jahurul made 75 and 36 respectively to propel team score 163. Four bowlers of Bulls took 1 wicket each.
Vikings’ score wasn’t tough one to chase it down, but it wasn’t easy too to chase it down. You can say it was tricky target but Bulls cross the line in the last over of this match. Nafees and Dawid Malan both came together and made a partnership of a 150 runs on 2nd wicket. It was their match winning partnership. They both scored 65 and 78 unbeaten respectively. Dawid Malan was decided player of the match on his not out innings.
Chittagong Vikings 163/3, 20 overs (Tamim 75, Jahurul 36; Kamrul 1/21)
Barisal Bulls 167/3, 19.4 overs (Dawid Malan 78*, Nafees 65; Imran Khan 2/30)