- Afghanistan to host Bangladesh in Dehradun
- Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
- PCB limits contracted players to two T20 leagues in one season
- I want to play in the World T20 in 2020, Shoaib Malik
- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
BPL 2016’s opening day washed out in Dhaka
The opening matches of Bangladesh Premier League 2016 season’s washed out due to unstoppable rain in Dhaka. First match between defending champions Comilla Victorians vs Rajshahi Kings (a newly formed franchise) was to be played as an opener. But rain’s persistence caused called off and points were shared.
Fans and players were eager to play on day-1, but all hopes went in vain. When second match was also be called off due to rain.
Second match between Khulna Titans (playing first time in BPL) vs Rangpur Riders was to be played at same venue, but that unstoppable rain caused another called off and points were shared between two teams.
Fans were hoping to see some big names in action on day 1, but it wasn’t possible. Now they will be hoping that tomorrow Cricket may be played. Tomorrow we will have two another crackers, when Barisal Bulls will take on Chittagong Vikings and later Comilla Victorians will take on Dhaka Dynamites.