- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Bravo signs for Middlesex T20 stint
DJ Bravo signs for Middlesex, who is currently busy playing in Indian Premier League for Chennai Super Kings.
West Indies all-rounder Dwayne Bravo has contracted for English county side Middlesex for this year’s Twenty20 Vitality Blast.
Bravo, who has helped West Indies win the global T20 tournament on two occasions, will represent Middlesex in the first six matches of the campaign, making his debut against Surrey at Lord’s on July 5.
“I’ve been fortunate enough throughout my career to have played all around the world and Lord’s in London is a place that really excites me,” said Bravo.
A proven performer in the T20 circuit, Bravo has had success with teams like Chennai Super Kings in the IPL and Champions League T20, Dhaka Dynamites in the Bangladesh Premier League, and Trinidad teams in the Caribbean domestic T20 tournaments and the CPL, apart from twice being part of the World T20 winning West Indies team. He has scored 5635 runs in 385 matches and has also picked up 420 wickets (numbers inclusive of IPL 2018, as on May 9).
The blast will begin from 4th of the July.