- Time to Cash Money from Pakistan Super League
- T20 Cricket is the WAY TO GO for Broadcasters
- Why Brendon McCullum’s 9000 T20 runs ought to be celebrated?
- Bravo is a champion as CSK won thriller
- List of IPL 2018 Broadcasters
- Jason Mohammed to lead West Indies on Pakistan Tour
- Cricketers reactions of smith presser
- Smith steps down as RR captain, Rahane to lead
- Pakistan 15-member squad for T-20I series
- PSL Teams are heading toward Pakistan via Twitter
Cameron Delport narrowly missed his second T20 century but dolphins win
Cameron Delport missed his second T20 Century when he was batting for Dolphins against Lions in first innings of a match of CSA T20 Challenge. This is first win for Dolphin in this year’s competition, against Lions by 49 runs in Kingsmead, Durban.
Lions after winning the toss and giving chance to bat Dolphins on a batting friendly pitch, costs them a match. Delport and Morne van Wyk, the captain and wicketkeeper, put on 124 for the first wicket in just 13 overs. Van Wyk made 60 runs of only 37 balls, while Cameron Delport batted through to finish with five fours and six sixes in his 62-ball knock. Dolphins managed to score quickly in last five overs in which they scored 63 runs to finish on a high and 193 was their final score.
Lions lost their opener in very first over, when Rassie van der Dussen caught behind the wicket on the bowling of Shezi. At that time their score was only 5 runs. But Dominic Hendricks continues his brisk batting and attack on Dolphins bowlers. On the other hand Lions were kept losing wicket on regular basis. Dominic Hendricks made 45 runs. Other notable performance by Lions batsmen was from Nicky van den Bergh. He made 43 in a 52-run stand with Hendricks before their dismissals in the space of six deliveries set Lions back. They were bowled out for 144 in 19.3 overs with Delport, who was introduced in the 12th over, finishing with career-best figures of 4 for 17.
Here are top performers of the match awards
Batsman of the match – Cameron Delport (Dolphins)
Bowler of the match – Cameron Delport (Dolphins)
Dolphins 193/4 (20 Overs)
Lions 144/10 (19.3 Overs)