- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
Chloe Tryon ruled out of women’s T20 series
Chloe Tryon has been ruled out of the women’s T20 international series against Sri Lanka after the reoccurrence of a groin injury. The Proteas all-rounder and vice-captain
Suné Luus has received a lifeline and has been recalled to the team after she was not named in the original squad for the tour.
The three-match series is a televised double-header alongside the men’s KFC T20 series starting this Friday, 01 February at PPC Newlands.
South Africa T20 series squad:
Dané van Niekerk (captain), Suné Luus, Lizelle Lee, Tazmin Brits, Mignon du Preez, Lara Goodall, Shabnim Ismail, Marizanne Kapp, Saarah Smith, Tumi Sekhukhune, Zintle Mali, Faye Tunnicliffe (wicket-keeper), Masabata Klaas, Nadine de Klerk.