- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 13, Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 12, Quetta Gladiators vs Lahore Qalandars
- Twitter reacts on Karachi Kings another batting flop show
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 11, Islamabad United vs Peshawar Zalmi
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 10, Lahore Qalandars vs Multan Sultans
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 9, Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings
- Twitter reacts on Quetta Gladiator 3rd straight win
- Preview: Pakistan Super League 2019, Match 8, Multan Sultans vs Quetta Gladiators
- PCB appoints new live production partner for HBL PSL 2019
- Salman Butt to replace Mohammad hafeez in Lahore Qalandars
Cobras are ready to win CSA Challenge for fourth time
The Cape Cobras are a franchise cricket team representing the Western Province and Boland areas in South African domestic cricket. The team plays their home games at Newlands, Cape Town and Boland Park, Paarl.
Justin Ontong cobras remained champions of Domestic Twenty20 challenge for three times, and they will be searching for their fourth victory. This year they will come firm and strong at oppositions as they are planning to win it fourth time to equal the record with titans.
Cobras are also another team from South Africa who played twice in Champions League T20 tournament, and they were also remained semifinalist in their first appearance during 2009 edition. This shows they are most consistent team who knows how to win matches and titles. This is all because of their wonderful squad.
Cape Cobras Squad
Justin Ontong, Andrew Puttick, Aviwe Mgijima, Beuran Hendricks, Dane Paterson, Zubayr Hamza. Wayne Parnell, Vernon Philander, Tshepo Moreki. Stiaan van Zyl, Rory Kleinveldt, Richard Levi, Omphile Ramela, Lizaad Williams , Keegan Petersen, Jean-Paul Duminy, Jason Smith, Dane Piedt. Dane Vilas, George Linde, Hashim Amla
They will be starting their campaign by playing against Knights in an opener of CSA T20 Challenge 2016.
Sea also: CSA T20 Challenge Schedule