- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Comilla Victorians beat Rajshahi Kings comprehensively
Finally Comilla Victorians sustained their winning form, but it’s too late in the competition. This win can only give them a hope to come back strongly in the next edition of Bangladesh Premier League. Their win also affected Rajshahi Kings’ final four place to qualify for play offs.
After winning the toss Rajshahi chose to bat first but couldn’t make a compatible score. They were restricted only at 124 for 7. Mohammad Saifuddin was Comilla’s best bowler of the night who took 3 wickets. Only James Franklin, making his first BPL presence, put up a top class performance among the Rajshahi batsmen, making an unbeaten 44 off 31 balls that included two fours and three sixes.
When Comilla came to chase down this modest total, they weren’t in hurry to chase it down in 15th over. They chased it down with very ease. Imrul Kayes went after a shot and found a man at deep square leg in fourth over. He made 9 off 18 balls, But Shehzad and Samuels put a 90 runs partnership to cement their victory. Shehzad missed his fifty runs and found James Franklin at Long Off, when he tried to hit out of the park over his reach, could only find him. Comilla was only 19 runs behind their chase. Samuels finished the job with a Single on a low full toss toward mid-wicket. Young Mohammad Saifuddin decided as player of the match award.
Rajshahi Kings 124/7 Overs 20 (Franklin 44*, Saifuddin 3-12)
Comilla Victorians 125/2 Overs 18.4 (Samuels 55*, Shehzad 46)