- Vikings dream run continues
- Laurie Evans’s maiden Ton helped Kings to maintain their winning streak
- Chittagong Claim another victory
- Rossouw, de Villiers put Rangpur Riders on 3rd spot of BPL 2019
- Comilla Victorians keep winning BPL 2019 games
- Dhaka Dynamites comeback with a comprehensive win
- Batting fire-power gave Sylhet a win
- Rajshahi claimed their third victory in six matches
- Comilla Victorians outclassed Sixers
- Khulna Titans register their first win of the season
Comilla Victorians continued their winning streak
Another day another win for the Comilla Victorians, it was brilliant bowling display by them which restricted Kings to 124 only and followed by a brilliant batting display by the Victorians which gave them a win by 5 wickets.
Afridi took 3 wickets and given away only 10 runs in his four overs, while Dawson and Saifuddin picked up two wickets each. Only Udana and Miraz crossed 30 runs mark and was the highest scorers of the Kings.
Dhaka’s chase was well helped by the Anamul (40), Lewis (28) and Tamim’s (21) saw them home with the spare of 8 balls. Shahid Afridi gets another player of the match award in his career.
Match 10, Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) T20 2019
Rajshahi Kings: 124/10 in 18.5 overs (Udana 32, Miraz 30, Zakir 27; Afridi 3/10, Dawsan 2/17, Saifuddin 2/25) )
Comilla Victorians: 130/5 in 18.4 overs (Anamul 40, Lewis 28, Tamim 21; Qais 1/21, Mustafizur 1/24, Miraz 1/33)
Result: Comilla Victorians won by 5 wickets.
Player of the Match: Shahid Afridi (Comilla Victorians)