- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Warriors Final Match Preview
Lions will host the 2019 CSA T20 Challenge final at the Wanderers, where they will take on Warriors after the two teams finished first and second in the league table and won through their respective semi-finals.
The match is scheduled for May 5 and the live action begins at 14:30 local time.
Lions have a poor record in this fixture, but with Rassie van der Dussen in form, they can use their home advantage in the final and avenge their defeat during the league stage. Warriors have beaten Lions once already this season, but the hosts could have the last laugh.
TV Channels and Live Streaming platforms
TV channels: Sony Six, Sony Six HD, Ten Spsorts, Sky Sports Cricket, SuperSport, Sky Sport NZ
Live Streaming: Bet365, SuperSport Live
Head to Head:
Matches Played: 26; Lions Won: 8; Warriors Won: 16; Tie: 1; NR: 1
Lions Probable XI:
Ryan Rickleton (wk), Reeza Hendricks, Temba Bavuma (c), Rassie van der Dussen, Dwaine Pretorius, Wiaan Mulder, Nono Pongolo, Bjorn Fortuin, Magael Pretorius, Aaron Phangiso, Lizaad Williams
Warriors Probable XI:
Matthew Breetzke, Gihahn Cloete, JJ Smuts (c), Onke Nyaku, Marco Marais, Sinethemba Qeshile (wk), Lesiba Ngoepe. Sisanda Magala, Andrew Birch, Jade de Klerk, Lutho Sipamla
Our prediction: Lions will be our favorites to win the Final