- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
Hafeez Bids Farewell to PSL 4
All-rounder and the star cricketer Muhammad Hafeez bids farewell to PSL 4, he will no longer be a part of series. Lahore Qalandar Management confirmed the news of team captain will not join the team in rest of the matches of tournament.
Hafeez got injured in his last match on 16th February 2019 vs Karachi King. Hafeeright-handed thumb got injured while trying to stop the Colin Ingram shot. He was taken to the hospital for a scan, after his departure team captaincy of Lahore Qalandar was led by AB de Villiers for the remaining match of that day.
At first the press release from team stated that Hafeez has been advised for rest by doctor. Later, press release issued stated that he got a fracture in thumb which needs a surgery and a rest of four to six week subsequently.
Team Manager and COO of Lahore Qalandar Sameen rana said that “This is extremely disappointing for us that Hafeez has been injured and won’t be available to Qalandars for the tournament. We wish him quick recovery and [hope to see him] back in action soon.”
Hafeez had been released from the squad, and Qalandars are in search of his replacement.
Hafeez remained the part of Peshawar Zalmi in first three season of PSL, this year he Joined Lahore Qalandars as a captain.