- Preview: MSLT20, Match 13, Paarl Rocks vs Jozi Stars
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 12, Tshwane Spartans vs Durban Heat
- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 12, Chennai Super Kings vs Rajasthan Royals
Chennai Super Kings host Rajasthan Royals in the 2019 Indian Premier League, in a match to be played at the defending champions’ M.A.Chidambaram Stadium. Scheduled for March 31, the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals have met on 20 previous occasions, of which the Super Kings have won 12. After both serving two-year IPL bans, they returned to action last year and beat each other once apiece.
Rajasthan Royals Playing Eleven Probables:
Ajinkya Rahane, Jos Buttler, Sanju Samson, Steve Smith, Liam Livingstone, Rahul Tripathi, Krishnappa Gowtham, Jofra Archer, Jaydev Unadkat, Shreyas Gopal, Varun Aaron
Chennai Super Kings Playing Eleven Probables:
Shane Watson, Suresh Raina, Ambati Rayudu, Sam Billings, MS Dhoni, Dwayne Bravo, David Willey, Ravindra Jadeja, Deepak Chahar, Karn Sharma, Shardul Thakur