- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 2, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, start the new Indian Premier League season at Eden Gardens against Kolkata Knight Riders. Scheduled for March 24, the live action begins at 16:00 local time.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has six wins to Kolkata’s nine in this fixture, but two of those came last season – including their 14-run win at Eden Gardens in the second qualifier.
Sunrisers Hyderabad XI Probables:
David Warner, Wriddhiman Saha, Kane Williamson, Shakib Al Hasan, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed
Kolkata Knight Riders XI Probables:
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Lockie Ferguson, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna
Our Vote: Sunrisers Hyderabad are favorites to win
Who will win second game of IPL 2019 between KKR vs SRH?
- KKR (65%, 161 Votes)
- SRH (35%, 86 Votes)
Total Voters: 247