- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 2, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad
Last year’s runners-up, Sunrisers Hyderabad, start the new Indian Premier League season at Eden Gardens against Kolkata Knight Riders. Scheduled for March 24, the live action begins at 16:00 local time.
Sunrisers Hyderabad has six wins to Kolkata’s nine in this fixture, but two of those came last season – including their 14-run win at Eden Gardens in the second qualifier.
Sunrisers Hyderabad XI Probables:
David Warner, Wriddhiman Saha, Kane Williamson, Shakib Al Hasan, Manish Pandey, Yusuf Pathan, Vijay Shankar, Rashid Khan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Siddarth Kaul, Khaleel Ahmed
Kolkata Knight Riders XI Probables:
Chris Lynn, Sunil Narine, Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik, Shubman Gill, Andre Russell, Piyush Chawla, Lockie Ferguson, Kuldeep Yadav, Prasidh Krishna
Our Vote: Sunrisers Hyderabad are favorites to win
Who will win second game of IPL 2019 between KKR vs SRH?
- KKR (65%, 161 Votes)
- SRH (35%, 86 Votes)
Total Voters: 247