- MSL ‘Dream Team’
- Dynamite Comes in Small Packages!
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 3, Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals
Mumbai Indians start the new Indian Premier League season at the Wankhede Stadium, where they will host last year’s last-placed team Delhi Capitals. Scheduled for March 24, the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
Both teams have an even record of 11 wins apiece from 22 previous matches, with Delhi also winning their other match last season in Mumbai. On that occasion, Mumbai posted 194/7 but Delhi won a last-ball thriller thanks to Jason Roy’s unbeaten 91 – the Englishman hitting the winning run to seal a seven-wicket win.
Delhi Capitals XI Probables:
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hanuma Vihari, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada
Mumbai Indians XI Probables:
Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
Our Vote: Delhi Capitals are favorites to win
Who will win third game of IPL 2019 between MI vs DC?
- MI (56%, 142 Votes)
- DC (44%, 112 Votes)
Total Voters: 254