- CSA T20 Challenge Knights vs Titans Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Warriors vs Lions Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Lions vs Knights Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Dolphins Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Cape Cobras vs Warriors Match Preview
- CSA T20 Challenge Titans vs Cape Cobras Preview
- Titans aim to bounce back in Benoni
- CSA T20 Challenge Dolphins vs Lions Preview
- Dolphins out to continue the good start
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 3, Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals
Mumbai Indians start the new Indian Premier League season at the Wankhede Stadium, where they will host last year’s last-placed team Delhi Capitals. Scheduled for March 24, the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
Both teams have an even record of 11 wins apiece from 22 previous matches, with Delhi also winning their other match last season in Mumbai. On that occasion, Mumbai posted 194/7 but Delhi won a last-ball thriller thanks to Jason Roy’s unbeaten 91 – the Englishman hitting the winning run to seal a seven-wicket win.
Delhi Capitals XI Probables:
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hanuma Vihari, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada
Mumbai Indians XI Probables:
Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
Our Vote: Delhi Capitals are favorites to win
Who will win third game of IPL 2019 between MI vs DC?
- MI (56%, 142 Votes)
- DC (44%, 112 Votes)
Total Voters: 254