- Global T20 Canada 2019 Schedule & Results
- Yuvraj, Afridi, Pollard, Mccullum, Gayle, Russell picked in GT20 Canada player Draft
- GT20 Canada Player Draft season 2 Live Streaming
- Trinbago Knight Riders Squad for CPL 2019
- St Lucia Stars Squad for CPL 2019
- St Kitts and Nevis Patriots Squad for CPL 2019
- Jamaica Tallawahs Squad for CPL 2019
- Guyana Amazon Warriors Squad for CPL 2019
- Barbados Tridents Squad for CPL 2019
- Caribbean Premier League 2019 Schedule & Results
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 3, Mumbai Indians vs Delhi Capitals
Mumbai Indians start the new Indian Premier League season at the Wankhede Stadium, where they will host last year’s last-placed team Delhi Capitals. Scheduled for March 24, the live action begins at 20:00 local time.
Both teams have an even record of 11 wins apiece from 22 previous matches, with Delhi also winning their other match last season in Mumbai. On that occasion, Mumbai posted 194/7 but Delhi won a last-ball thriller thanks to Jason Roy’s unbeaten 91 – the Englishman hitting the winning run to seal a seven-wicket win.
Delhi Capitals XI Probables:
Prithvi Shaw, Shikhar Dhawan, Colin Ingram, Shreyas Iyer, Rishabh Pant, Hanuma Vihari, Axar Patel, Amit Mishra, Sandeep Lamichhane, Trent Boult, Kagiso Rabada
Mumbai Indians XI Probables:
Quinton de Kock, Evin Lewis, Rohit Sharma, Suryakumar Yadav, Yuvraj Singh, Hardik Pandya, Krunal Pandya, Kieron Pollard, Mitchell McClenaghan, Jasprit Bumrah, Mayank Markande
Our Vote: Delhi Capitals are favorites to win
Who will win third game of IPL 2019 between MI vs DC?
- MI (56%, 142 Votes)
- DC (44%, 112 Votes)
Total Voters: 254