- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 5, Delhi Capitals vs Chennai Super Kings
The fifth game of the Indian Premier League 2019 will see Delhi Capitals take on Chennai Super Kings. The match will be played on March 26 at the Feroz Shah Kotla in Delhi. Live telecast is scheduled to begin at 8 PM local time.
Delhi Capitals and Chennai Super Kings have played 18 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the latter leading the scoreline 12-6.
Chennai Super Kings have beaten Delhi Capitals eight times in the last ten head-to-head meetings. Both the teams won once each in the two matches that were played between them in the previous IPL season.
Delhi Capitals XI Probables:
Shikhar Dhawan, Prithvi Shaw, Shreyas Iyer (c), Colin Ingram, Rishabh Pant (wk), Keemo Paul, Axar Patel, Rahul Tewatia, Kagiso Rabada, Trent Boult, Ishant Sharma
Chennai Super Kings XI Probables:
Shane Watson, Ambati Rayudu, Suresh Raina, Kedar Jadhav, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (c/wk), Dwayne Bravo, Deepak Chahar, Shardul Thakur, Harbhajan Singh, Imran Tahir
Who will win fifth game of IPL 2019 between DC vs CSK?
- CSK (51%, 212 Votes)
- DC (49%, 200 Votes)
Total Voters: 412