- Preview: MSLT20, Match 2, Durban Heat vs Tshwane Spartans
- Preview: MSLT20, Match 1, Jozi Stars vs Cape Town Blitz
- Glenn Maxwell has decided to take a break from cricket, citing mental health issues
- Ireland and Netherlands qualify for the play-offs
- Williamson to miss T20s with hip injury Southee to lead
- Nelson Mandela Bay ready to welcome MSL 2.0 fans
- Paarl Rocks’ Kyle Verreynne aiming for the top prize
- Ferguson, Munro and Seifert to face England in T20 warm-ups
- Jozi Stars sign Shoaib Malik for MSL
- Tridents beat the unbeatable Warriors to take the Hero CPL 2019 title
Preview, IPL 2019, Game 6, Kolkata Knight Riders vs Kings XI Punjab
Kolkata Knight Riders will look to register their second consecutive home win when they go up against Kings XI Punjab in this sixth game of the Indian Premier League 2019. The match is scheduled to be played on March 27 at the Eden Gardens in Kolkata. Live telecast will begin at 8 PM local time.
Kolkata Knight Riders and Kings XI Punjab have played 23 matches against each other in the Indian Premier League with the former winning 15 of those and the latter 8.
Kolkata Knight Riders have won nine of their last eleven IPL encounters against Kings XI Punjab. KKR and KXIP played two matches against each other last year with both teams winning once each.
Matches Played: 23; Kolkata Knight Riders Won: 15; Kings XI Punjab Won: 8
Kings XI Punjab XI Probables:
Lokesh Rahul (wk), Chris Gayle, Mayank Agarwal, Sarfaraz Khan, David Miller, Karun Nair, Ravichandran Ashwin (c), Andrew Tye, Mohammed Shami, Mujeeb Ur Rahman, Ankit Rajpoot
Kolkata Knigt Riders XI Probables:
Chris Lynn, Nitish Rana, Robin Uthappa, Dinesh Karthik (c/wk), Andre Russell, Shubman Gill, Sunil Narine, Piyush Chawla, Kuldeep Yadav, Lockie Ferguson, Prasidh Krishna
Our Prediction: Kolkata Knight Riders
Who will win sixth game of IPL 2019 between KKR vs KXIP?
- KKR (74%, 120 Votes)
- KXIP (26%, 43 Votes)
Total Voters: 163